1) Guests will be required to register so they may post on this forum. By clicking on the registration buttom by the top of the screen they can create their account. If you deicde to make a alternate account for a new character please inform the staff about the name of your other account.
2) Also if you plan on changing your user name please infrom the staff about your name change just to be sure. Just remember your username is the name of your character that your playing.
3) Your not allowed more then two Elite spots with differnt accounts. You are allowed three accounts in total. This prevents inactivity with your characters. OOC RPing area was created for you to rp there when stuck in a topic.
4) Avatars maximum size is 150 pixels wide x 200 pixels high. users with avatars larger then this will be asked to change it. If they seize to do so then the image will be deleted by a administrator.
Your avatar should resemble your character.
5) We ask for members to follow the templates, they were put there for a reason.
6) We also ask for you to make your characters background as detailed as possible.
7) The person's character must act exactly like he/she described him/her/it when they submitted the profile. For example if you said your char is emo, you cannot make him run around happily...unless they're drunk or something.
8.) If your character dies you may be reincarnated according to the death system. However when doing so it doesn't mean that your character had any of his/her memories.
9) BE ORIGINAL: Do not go copying the weapons of other characters from the show or you will be denied. -Modifying them is acceptable to your extent of the RPer's character.
10) Flaming is not allowed on this site, it will not be tolerated and repeated offenders will be banned and/or have their account deleted. If they make another account and start flaming then a IP ban will be issued.
11) If a member wasn't on the forum for 2 days, it's allowed to described his/hers character's minor actions aka traveling with a group of characters he/she is with, also your allowed to control his actions in battle if he/she isn't available.
12) If you have a complaint please post it in the Suggestion and Comments forum
13) You are required to read the plot and follow the rules
14) Each IC post should be at least 5 lines long. We don't really want or need one liners.
15) Please write in 3rd person view. We don't allow 1st person viewed writing, It gets confusing :/
16) Your post should include your characters actions, thoughts and speech of characters. They should also include what your character feels, hears, smells, tastes, sees. Having these included will help you get more detailed, longer posts. So you wont have to worry about one liners then! <3
17) When entering a new topic describe where you had entered from.
18.) When exiting a topic be sure to use a '<< exit.' at the end of your post.
19) You can only be in one topic at a time IC, your character cant be in more then one place at once, nuff' said.
20) If an argument starts in the Chat Box it must be taken to PM, if the argument still goes on, warnings to bans and kicks will happen. The chatbox is a place to talk, not to argue about things. Arguing only get people angry.
21) Mature content is allowed on this site. Blood, gore, violence, rape, torch, cursing ect.
22) If you have a problem with the content in a thread then simply don't read it. If your in the topic then simply leave.
We wont tollerate having people complain because Jack touched Jill in a naughty place.
23) Captains get auto-bankai at first; runner ups IC train it.
24) To become a Vizard you must go through it IC (in character)
25) One Vizard is allowed on the forum at the moment. (ODa)
26) If you wish to be put into a elite spot, contact the Race leader, not the admin unless they're the race leader; once doing that its up to the Race leader to decide to put you in the elite group or not.
27) Don't go begging to the race leader asking for a position, it may annoy them and your chances of getting the spot may be slim if not nothing.
27) When a shinigami obtains bankai IC it doesn't mean that he/she has mastered it. They just simply obtained it.
28) If you cheat your way into getting points for bankai or another elite training by posting one liner posts you will be denied your bankai. A poster who works hard and has good posting deserves bankai more then a one liner poster.
29) Training for a new ability such as Bankai must be a 2.5-3.5K post once you meet the requirements for what you wish to train for. Tell an admin/mod before you start training for this encase there is some kind of requirement not met. Remember to read the training rules posted
30) The one to ask for the spot first, gets it sometimes, so do not get angry with any race leaders/mods/admins if you tried for a spot later then another.
31)Reservations are up to the race leaders, this means if you want a reservation you must ask the race leader, if they say no do not throw a fit. Maximum days is 3.
32) No advertising another site unless its an Affiliation. If affiliating with our site please post an ad of our site somewhere on yours. *read rules in affiliations for more information*
33) When you go and challenge someone for their spot you must challenge them IC (in character) WE don't like it when the character we're RPing with goes from pitiful Fraccion to 4th Espada instantly.
34) When challenged you must have some sort of fight. If more then the challenger and the challenged are in a topic the extra person(s) must leave or the two fighters must make a new topic
35) If a new topic is made then the title must have 'Position battle' written in it. The person challenged has then 48 hours to post unless an absence is posted, if he/she is online and free in RP they should post immediately unless they have a good reason not to. If they refuse to take the challenge then they will automaticaly forfeit the match.
36) Winner takes the title and is impervious of being challenged for a week OC & IC (out of character & in character)
40) When passing through the precipice world make sure you follow the rules posted there.
1) Whenever the attacker attacks and the defender reacts to the attack but doesn't "describe" or "control" where the attack is being directed towards. The attacker may use a counterattack to control his left off actions(if possible) to cause a direct hit somewhere else, whether be fatal or not. Known as "calling the hit".
2) Any arguments upon the RPer's topic must be taken onto the OOC Arguments section. You will also inform any moderator along with the webmaster; Shuei Setsuna about the topic and delay any further posting until verifications on the actions taken place of the topic.
3) When users sets their spiritual pressure down to absolute 0; the other Rpers cannot detected the users unless you gain their permission. You may search for the users' aura, though it is harder and much more complicated.
4) Point Blank shots cannot always be avoided unless the defender has a technique/ability to do so; using any evasion maneuver known as Sonido, Flash Step(Shunpo) and etc... You will gain a minor damage affliction caused by the point blank shot.
5) If a clash ever occurs, the winner is determined by power level; if the opponent has a higher ranking in their race they win by default, unless both are Elites with equal power; if it is a Captain vs. anyone else the winner is determined by quality post as Captains do not have a ranking order. (ex. Captain vs. 10th Espada = higher quality poster as winner) -Please notify a Moderator/Co-Administrator about the clash to determine the higher quality. You may also call upon Shuei to review.
Example of a projectile clash is Cero vs. Getsuga Tensho; a melee clash is where the opponents enter a frenzy of katana vs. scythe
6) A Espada's Cero is capable of clashing with all projectiles and is able to immobilize small projectiles or even incinerate them.
7) Users are allowed to intercept any clash with their own clashing attacks. Whether be projectile or melee clashes depends on the clash happening between the original clashers.
8.) Seals cannot be broken unless the users trying to get through know how the seal works and it's incantation. Seals that are custom and unknown cannot be broken but only by the caster. Casters may unseal their seals whenever. Seals may also not be sensed unless "vague" information about is left out or the caster gives permission to the finders.
9) Zanpakutou spirits may manifest themselves into humanoid form whenever their wielder's Spirit World is invaded by any means. They may assist in battle after the invasion for only 2 posts and do not half the Shinigami's power by any means. Think of it as a Tag Team for 2 posts.
10) Zanpakutous may boost the power of their wielder for 1 post and stop any internal bleeding or gash from bleeding for 2 posts. -These can only be used once every 2 topic.
11) Inner Hollows cannot manifest into a humanoid form but can fend off any intruders within the body of the Shinigami they rest in. They can also take over the Shinigami whenever the Shinigami is knocked unconscious. When the Hollow takes over, they are above a normal Captain-level and are refreshed to do major damage for 2 posts. On the 3rd post the Hollow will be in more of a monster form, if the user does not take their mask off by the 4th post the Hollow will take over completely and dominate the Shinigami forever. -This is known as Hollow Form v.1.
12) A user who has a Inner Hollow does not give away any spiritual pressure of their hollow side until their mask is summoned/formed.
13) Inner Hollows cannot be along aside their "kings" when their mask is on. They can only manifest as spirits the "king" can only see and borrow power without having the mask on or the Vizard has reached limit and needs assistance once more. This will leak Hollow spiritual pressure in the mix and will last for 2 posts with a power boost. May only be used once every 2 topics.
14) Will power is something that people who wish to survive can take upon. For 1 post, if the attacked is heavily damaged that user may sum up courage to move around just barely for this post. Though faintly as it is, once this post ends the user will be back on his feet if the attacker does not attack again with a good deal of damage. This can only be used once per every 2 topics.
(Credited to Rebecca, Shuei and New Divide)