How Training Works
A Quincy's power can be significantly enhanced using the Sanrei Glove.
* Quincy must obtain the Sanrei Glove to release their spiritual powers drastically for the final form IC from the Board of Directors of the Hospital.
* After you obtain the glove you must train for it. Training must be done IC with a 2.5-3K post
* If you have not obtained the Sanrei glove then you cannot train for it, thus cannot become a Elite and obtain final form
1. First of all, the glove operates by repelling spirit particles, making it far more difficult for the Quincy to summon their bow. The first step is to simply create the bow.
2. Next, a Quincy needs to complete a week of intense training in order to be able to use the glove effectively. This is a difficult task, as the user must keep their bow from dissipating, while simultaneously firing arrows as frequently as possible; Even without the glove on such a feat would be taxing on the wielder, and it eventually causes some injury to the his/her hands by the end of the week.
3. After the week of endurance training, any Quincy who is able to successfully utilize their powers while wearing the glove can thus reach much higher levels of power, as they are now far more skilled at collecting reishi. His/her power, speed and stamina have now all been augmented, to a degree which is at least equal to a higher seated Shinigami officer (3rd-6th seat.)
Remember if you release your final form all Quincy Powers WILL be lost, However it is possible to regain them, but dont count on it.